Monday, January 17, 2011

FLASHBACK: Temple Square Lights


If you've been following the blog at all then you probably realized that I pretty much dropped off the face of the earth between Thanksgiving and New Years. I apologize for that! So to try to make up for it I'm uploading a couple pictures that I took at Temple Square in Salt Lake. Sammi and I went up for a day trip to SLC and we had a great time! I even tried messing around with the pictures and editing them to try to bring out my inner-photographer. Some turned out pretty nice, others kinda alright... 


The front face of the temple.
Side view.
Another side view with color.
Went for a vintage look for the tabernacle.
The spires just seem to reach to heaven.
No idea what this building is called... but the lights looked cool.

Little manger scene on the lawn.
This Seagull Monument is actually where my Dad
proposed to my Mom... after a romantic hockey game.
I think this one is my favorite.


Sammi also took some great pictures! And by great, I mean near professional, she is a really talented photographer :)

4 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job editing your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pictures! I think that YOU are a pretty talented photographer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really beautiful pictures!!!! Your inner-photographer is VERY talented. I especially liked the one of the Seagull Monument. By the way that cool building is called the Assembly Hall.

    ReplyDelete