Monday, April 25, 2011

Intermission (Part 2): Freshmen Year.

Well I'm home from college, and what a great time that was! It seemed to go by so fast! I really bonded with the guys on my floor and really miss the crazy times we had already.

Most of us are going on church missions for the next 2 years, and it was amazing to see where everyone was going. Latvia, Ukraine, Japan, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Denmark, and quite a few here in the U.S. too. We truly are going all around the world to give God's love to all His children.


Our last Sunday together we all had a goodbye/ testimony meeting and it was a pretty emotional hour. Those were all great guys with great potential. To me it is so exciting to be part of the youth of this generation, because we truly can change the world. Each of us has a different life and a different story, but we all can make a difference in the world. I believe that with all my heart.

I'm sorry this is kind of a short blog, but I thought I would write down a little something while I'm waiting for my stuff to arrive so I can continue with my Saudi Arabia Series. But, I DID put up all the pictures up that I didn't have at college on the previous 3 blogs. I know I had written a lot, so hopefully you'll enjoy looking at the pictures :)

Hope you're looking forward to Part 4, and I hope everyone had a good Spring Break/ Easter/ Passover!

1 comment: