Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy Bee!

Sorry to all my followers on this blog and a special sorry to my friend Abdulaziz who has been patiently waiting for Part 5 of my Saudi Series! Things have been pretty crazy in my life and I have been really bad at updating my posts. I have so much to talk about, but life has been hectic so I hope you understand and forgive me!

In almost a month I'll be going on my church mission leaving family, friends, and pretty much everything behind for 2 years. So needless to say I have lots of things I need to set in order, lots of people I want to see, and places I want to go before I'm gone for that long of a time!

I'm very excited to go and I know it will be a great experience, but as it gets closer I get more and more nervous and overwhelmed at the changes it will bring to my life.

I'm going to California (literally in 15 minutes) to see my Wheeler relatives before my mission, but once I am home in 5 days I should be back to blogging and hopefully catching up on all I missed! Note: My family is still here so anyone trying to rob my house will meet an angry Mr. Wheeler if you try to pull anything.

Sorry again for letting all you guys down! Check back around the 25th for my blogpost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment